The American Hair Loss Association estimates that more than 60% of men will experience some hair loss by the age of 35. Around 85% of men will notice thinning hair by the time they reach 50.
Prescription medicines such as finasteride and minoxidil can often be used to treat the problem. FDA approval has been granted to these two medications for both male and female-pattern hair loss. Both are very effective but can cause unwanted sexual side effects.
Many people are trying natural hair products and supplements to increase their hair’s quality and thickness.
Many hair growth products claim to increase hair growth and regrow lost hairs. There are many options. Hair La Vie is a new product in the hair care industry.
What’s Hair La Vie Clinical?
These ingredients are designed to work from the inside out, to provide nutrients that will make your skin beautiful and shiny. Supporting immune health may be possible with certain components such as Zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin D, Selenium or Iron, and Reishi mushrooms.
Two oral supplements are available from the company to revive, regrow and restore hair that has been lost. The Hair La Vie Clinical formula is one product, and the Hair La Vie Revitalizing mix is the other. A skin product, Hair La Vie Phytocera dry skincare supplement for women, is also available. It contains various vitamins that will help to hydrate and glow your skin.
- The Hair La Vie medical formula can repair hair follicles, promote thick, full and healthy hair.
- Hair La Vie’s revitalizing formula contains high-quality ingredients that can repair and rejuvenate hair.
- Hair La Vie Phytocera dry skincare supplement for women is another top product. It contains components that will hydrate your skin and give it a healthy glow.
- Hair La Vie also has a deep conditioner and mask with coconut oil, argan oil, and keratin that can be used for straight hair, curly hair, and dry hair.
These supplements do not contain harmful chemicals such as parabens or synthetic fillers, dyes, preservatives, sulfates, or other toxic chemicals. These supplements are also GMO-free, dairy-free and gluten-free. It is safe for color-treated hair as well as chemically treated hair.
The Hair La Vie Clinical Formula is a popular brand in this range of products. This Hair La Vie review will cover the ingredients and side effects.
How does Hair La Vie work?
Hair La Vie products are designed to nourish, repair, moisturize, and grow hair from the inside. La Muse Beauty, Los Angeles, manufactures Hair La Vie products.
Hair La Vie claims that its products are free from sulfates and parabens as well as synthetic fillers, dyes, preservatives, and any other harmful chemicals. They are also safe for chemically treated and color hair.
To make a wise buying decision, you need to determine if they are the right product for your needs in terms of what they do and how much they cost.
Hair La Vie products, side effects, pricing, customer reviews, and main ingredients will be analyzed to help you make the right decision.
Hair La Vie Ingredients:
This supplement is made with a combination of high-quality ingredients, vitamins and minerals as well as herbal extracts. Let’s see what this supplement contains and what the research says.
- US plus Saw Palmetto–320mg
- Hydrolyzed Collagen–350mg
- Beta Carotene (as Vitamin A)–1800mcg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)–20mcg
- Vitamin E (as EVNolMax 20% HDT)–3.2 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)–18mg
- Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B5–14mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)–2mg
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)–5000mg
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)–200mcg
- Iodine from Kelp – 200mcg
- Selenium (from Selenium Amino Acid Chemical Chelate)–200mcg
- Zinc (from Zinc Bisglycinate Chemical)–15mg
- Iron (from Iron Bisgylcinate Chemical)–18mg
- Copper (from Copper Glutonate).–1.65mg
- Proprietary mix of Reishi Mushroom Extracts, Flaxseed Powders, Bamboo Stem and Leaf, Horsetail Extracts–500mg.
Saw palmetto, a native American plant, has been used for its many health benefits over the centuries. A study has shown that this herb may improve hair quality. However, no evidence is available to support these claims.
Collagen, which is the most common protein in your body, helps make tendons and bones. Collagen is essential for healthy hair and skin. The body uses different amino acids to make keratin, which is a protein rich in collagen. This study can be viewed here
Vitamin A is vital for cell growth. This includes hair cells. An animal study has shown that hair loss can be caused by vitamin A deficiency.
Vitamin D3 is also known by the name “the sunshine vitamin”. Vitamin D3 is responsible for many health functions including the fight against various diseases and mood stabilizer. A study has shown that Vitamin D may help with depression symptoms.
What does Hair La Vie Shampoo contain?
This shampoo is 100% natural and contains:
- Marula Oil It offers unique hydration and does not clog pores. Your hair will not feel oily.
- Silk Amino Acids It repairs, strengthens and nourishes damaged hair strands.
- Coconut Oil This is a popular treatment that keeps hair and scalp soft and hydrated. It provides protection against bacteria.
- Keratin Keratin is a protein which is said to improve hair texture. Keratin also gives hair a fuller, shinier appearance.
- Peppermint oil – This improves hair’s ability to retain moisture. It relaxes muscles and induces calmness.
This shampoo also contains Vitamins D3, E and B5.
Hair La Vie does not list side effects. We did however learn from customer reviews that this brand can cause hair damage. Some customers claimed that the products caused hair breakage and dried out their hair.
Customers have repeatedly complained that the shampoo is a polarizing product. They said it was too watery and yet dried their hair.
Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair vitamins Reviews!
Hair vitamin supplements can help restore natural hair beauty. It protects and restores the natural beauty and luster to the hair. It’s a combination of science and nature, which benefits the hair’s appearance.
Hair loss can be caused by a deficiency of nutrients. Hair vitamins are able to help you bridge this gap. Biotin is an ingredient that promotes hair growth. However, the product is not recommended for women.
Why should you buy the product?
- Makes your hair shiny and lustrous
- For hair to grow by one inch or two inches, it takes three months
- Gives volume to the hair and revitalizes it.
- It has ingredients like vitamin D3, zinc, and others. It is good for hair.
- The majority of the existing customers recommend it.
This is a list of Hair La Vie Side Effects.
- Shellfish can trigger allergic reactions.
- This product may contain too much vitamin A, which could make it unsafe for some people.
- Panic attacks may also be caused by the Niacin in Hair La Vie.
- This product contains 5000mg biotin. It can also cause Acne or large itchy welts in your legs and arms.
- The saw palmetto may sometimes cause diarrhea, headaches, low libido and fatigue as well as nausea, vomiting, vertigo, and other symptoms.
- One customer complained about headaches after taking the medication.
These side effects are rare and expected. However, customers have reported that the most common side effects of Hair La Vie use were skin rashes and acne.
This is not an exhaustive list of Hair La Vie Side Effects. Please contact your doctor if you have any side effects or concerns.
Where can I Buy Hair La Vie?
You can purchase the supplement on Amazon and other retailers, as well as from the official company site. This site is the best place to purchase this supplement or any other.
On the official website, you can find discounts and other benefits. Hair La Vie offers three packages on its website.
- $59.95/one bottle
- $52/bottle if you buy three
- $45.67/bottle if you buy six bottles
Hair La Vie’s Clinical Formula, our top pick for hair repair and growth, is number one. The 20 clinically-proven ingredients, the great user reviews, and the unconditional guarantee made this product the number one choice. This hair vitamin is highly recommended.
Nearly everyone deserves beautifully flowing hair. Hair La Vie can help you. This is the end of this report. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.