Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar’s mahapanchayat in Karnal, Haryana, was canceled on Sunday. The peasants vandalized the place where this meeting was to be held and due to this, Khattar’s helicopter did not land. CM appeared angry about this incident. In the evening, Khattar held a press conference and said, ‘Congress and communists have a big hand behind this movement. Congress leaders are constantly making provocative statements. Communist leaders want to capitalize on this opportunity. ‘
The Chief Minister further said, at some points, the matter is stuck, but as far as I think the Central Government will not withdraw these three laws.
What else did Khattar say?
- I would not have been able to explain to the public as much better as this incident has conveyed.
- I am getting calls that it is not fixed. Not only this, these people have also brought the farmers into disrepute.
- This cannot be the attitude of farmers. No matter how little educated and educated the farmer of our country is, he has a lot of faith in the system, he is very intelligent.
- Gurnam Singh Ascend is responsible for today’s incident. It played a video two days ago and provoked people.
- I am the representative of the people, I have got this place with the blessings of the people. Now they are becoming very much exposed.
Angry farmers broke the helipad
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar was about to hold a Kisan Mahapanchayat rally in Kaimla village of Karnal on Sunday. Tight security arrangements were made by the administration. Here the police had put a blockade near Garhi Sultan. However, uncontrollable agitators reached the helipad and rally venue. Also dismantled the helipad. The police had to use tear gas and water cannon to handle them. There was also an argument with state BJP chief Om Prakash Dhankhar. Eventually, CM’s program had to be canceled citing bad weather.
Farmers’ meeting in Delhi
The application to repeal the agricultural laws is to be heard in the Supreme Court on January 11. Earlier in the hearing on Wednesday, the court said that there is no improvement in the situation. We understand the condition of farmers.
Shout and Ghazipur border closed
Here, the Chilla and Ghazipur borders of Delhi have been closed. While issuing an advisory on Sunday, Delhi Traffic Police said that it has been decided to close both the borders in view of the farmers’ agitation. People coming to Delhi from Anand Vihar, DND, Bhopra, and Loni border have been instructed to take alternate routes.
Congress will surround the Raj Bhavan across the country.
The Congress has decided to stage a sit-in outside the Raj Bhavan across the country on January 15 against agricultural laws. Congress leaders said that Congress workers would surround the Raj Bhavan of every state.