Sick In Transport? This Can Be Avoided In Certain Ways.
Many people, almost every day, are faced with the fact that they are motion sick in transport. Nausea can be both in public transport and in personal. Children suffer the most, because their vestibular apparatus is not yet fully formed, but adults also suffer. There are several proven ways to prevent or prevent motion sickness, in a difficult situation, with the help of them, you can quickly eliminate nausea and the desire to vomit.
Adults are motion sick in transport due to sensory conflict, it is best for them not to do two things at the same time, that is, either drive or read. For example, some people cannot concentrate on reading a newspaper or a book, counting money or writing any notes while driving.
The rules that you need to use so that you do not get sick in transport:
1. If you are driving a car, look only into the distance, do not try to concentrate your vision on something specific.
2. When choosing a seat on public transport, it is better to sit close to the driver, so you will be able to look ahead.
3. Are you traveling by ship? Then try to look all the time at the blue skies.
4. Always eat before you travel.
5. On the bus, sit where there will be a flow of fresh air.
6. Be sure to carry sucking candies or chewing gums with you, they quickly help get rid of nausea.
Always, before you go somewhere, tune in to the best, think about the good and everything will be fine.