IRCTC Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has come up with two great tour packages for those planning to visit Mata Vaishno Devi. Through this package at very affordable fare, you will be able to sit in 3AC and go to see the mother.
Under this tour package, you can visit Mata Rani on weekdays at the cost of Rs 7900 per person. The package includes travel to and fro as well as up to the hotel stay.
All information about tour packages
If you are traveling with family then the rate is quite affordable. Rs 6280 for two people, Rs 6105 for three people, Rs 5205 for children aged five to eleven years, Rs 4555 if separate beds are not taken for children. This price is quite affordable for the whole trip.
The name of this tour of IRCTC is ‘MATARANI RAJDHANI PACKAGE’. As per the information given on the IRCTC official website, the tours are for a total of 3 nights and 4 days. The journey will start from New Delhi Railway Station at 08:40 pm.
Passengers will reach Jammu Railway Station at 5:45 am and will then travel from Jammu Railway Station to Katra by pick-up vehicle by non-AC vehicle depending on the group size. From where the process of darshan will start.
Will be included in the package
- Travel in AC 3-Tier with a return ticket.
- 2 nights in train, 1 night stay at hotel in Katra.
- Arrangement of transport by car for the people of the group.
- Catering arrangements during the trip.
- AC facility in the hotel stay.
- Visit Kand Kandoli Temple, Raghunathji Temple, Bagh Bahu Garden.
- Help in buying travel slips for Vaishnodevi Darshan.
For more details visit the official website of IRCTC