The Union Ministry of Home Affairs has temporarily suspended Internet service in Singhu, Ghazipur, Tikari Border, Mubaraka Chowk, and Nangloi for 11.59 minutes on Tuesday due to the agitating agitation of farmers across Delhi. At the same time, rowdy farmers at Lahori Gate of Lal Qila have broken. After this, the unruly Meena has reached the market. What loss has Mina made in the market? Can’t find out right now. It is being told that the employees working there have locked themselves in the office. Meanwhile, the news is coming that the protesters have again captured the flag hoisting. Thousands of people have reached the flag hoisting site.
According to the latest information received, an attempt was made to surround the police personnel at Lal Qila.
The miscreants attacked the police personnel with a sword. It is being told that the Nihangs carried out this attack. At the same time, the police appear to be successful in evacuating the Red Fort. Clashes between police and protesters also continue.
At the same time, on the violent demonstration, farmer leader Rakesh Tikait has given a statement that political parties have spoiled this environment, not farmers. Meanwhile, the tractor parade of farmers continues in Delhi, but with violent demonstrations. According to the information received, farmers have become chaotic in many places in Delhi including the ITO during the tractor parade. Reports of the beating of policemen with vandalism in trains are also coming. Meanwhile, in Noida and Ghaziabad, farmers have also been lathi-charged. Meanwhile, an official statement issued by the United Kisan Morcha said that those who have entered Delhi for violence, sabotage, and assault have nothing to do with their organization. Meanwhile, the gates of several stations of the Delhi Metro have been closed in view of the violent protests of the farmers, including the ITO Metro station. Hradangi farmers reached the Red Fort in the afternoon. Some of the farmers near here beat up the traffic policeman near the ISBT.
- Clashes between police and farmers have started on ITO. Meanwhile, the police have also used lathi-charge to control the farmers.
- On ITO, the farmers ran a tractor and tried to inflict on the police personnel.
Farmers in Ghazipur, ITO, and Nangloi broke barricades in the presence of police.
- Police managed to control the situation by lathi-charge on violent farmers at Noida Road. Simultaneously, the police have returned the farmers from Mayur Vihar Face-Station. Now the farmers are returning to the picket site in Noida.
- In Ghaziabad, adjoining Delhi, UP police lathi-charged the protesting farmers and drove them away.
- Delhi Police has started beating such farmers due to the harassment and sabotage by the farmers.
- On the Karnal bypass, the protesters broke the police barricading on Tuesday morning to enter Delhi, saying that a tractor rally of farmers would go from here.
Agitated farmers agitated
Farmers riding on tractors who reached near Mukarba Chowk from Singhu border have become furious. When the farmers were obstructed towards the outer ring road, the police tried to stop them and the farmers started breaking the barricade. The glass of the buses broke. Police had to release tear gas shells. There is also a clash between the farmers and the police. The atmosphere here has become tense.