8 Months After The Clash, China Confessed To The Deaths Of Its 5 Soldiers

Read Time:2 Minute, 24 Second

After the skirmish with the Indian soldiers in the Galvan Valley, the Chinese Army has confessed to killing its soldiers for the first time. According to the Chinese Army’s official newspaper PLA Daily, 5 soldiers were killed in the clash. They also included a regimental commander. The army has given him the status of a hero.
On the night of 15-16 June last year, there was a violent confrontation between the soldiers of the two countries on the Line of Actual Control in Eastern Ladakh. In this, 20 soldiers including Colonel Santosh Babu of India were martyred. Till now, media reports have claimed that more than 40 Chinese soldiers were killed.

Chinese government media reported that the Central Military Commission on Friday admitted that 5 frontier officers and soldiers stationed on Karakoram Mountain had died in a confrontation with India. He has also been praised for his contribution to protecting the sovereignty of the country.

Regimental Commander also included in those who died

According to the Chinese Army’s official newspaper PLA Daily, the Central Military Commission has given these soldiers a hero status. These include Xinjiang Military Command’s regimental commander Qi Faibao as Hero Regimental Commander for Defending the Border, Chen Hongjun as Hero to Defend the Border, and Chen Xiangrong, Xiao Siuan, and Wang Juoran with First Class Merit status.

Telling the story of Galvan while awarding

This is the first time China has accepted the death of these officers and soldiers. Until now he had been hiding the number of wounded and dying soldiers in Galvan. During the award to the five soldiers, events in Galvan were also told.

The People’s Liberation Army of China (PLA) described how the Indian Army had deployed a large number of soldiers on the LAC. He claimed that Indian soldiers were trying to repel Chinese troops. During this time, Chinese soldiers defended the sovereignty of the country amidst attacks by steel tubes, sticks, and stones.

Responsibility of confrontation put on India

This was the biggest clash between the two countries in nearly 45 years. The PLA has held India responsible for the skirmish. It said that since April 2020, foreign forces violated the previous agreement. They breached the international border and built roads and bridges. Deliberately changing his position on the border, he violently attacked Chinese troops sent for communication.

Praised his soldiers

The PLA said that in May 2020, Chen Xiangrong and other Chinese soldiers struggled and forced them to return, facing the provocation of the Indian Army. Chen wrote in his diary, ‘When the enemies confronted us, none of us ran away. Between their stone attacks, we pushed them far.

In June 2020, the Indian Army built the tents on the LAC. The regimental commander of the Chinese army Qi Fabio went to negotiate with some soldiers. The Indian Army deployed more troops than before to stop the Chinese troops.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %